Submitting New Stores to Ultraviolet Cinema
We are always looking for quality sites to add to our growing list of stores offering Ultraviolet movie codes. If you have a favorite store that you would like to see included, or if you are a store owner, please let us know.
Guidelines Used to Determine the Stores That Are Represented on Ultravioletcinema.com.
- Stores must have been in business for a reasonable length of time. We want to make sure a store has been around long enough to have built a good reputation and is in the movie code business for the long run.
- Store websites must always be online. Occasional outages happen to everyone. But regular and/or extended outages will disqualify.
- Inventory must consistently be of good size and quality. There is not a specific number of titles required. Each store will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Genuine movie poster or Blu-ray case cover art must be used for movie images.
- Stores must be organized in such a way that Ultraviolet, iTunes and Disney DMA titles are on separate pages. If HD and SD Ultraviolet titles are offered, they must also be separated on their own pages.
Stores may be taken off of Ultraviolet Cinema at any time. Each store is evaluated regularly to determine if these guidelines continue to be met, and will be removed if it is no longer a good fit.
Please complete the form on this page to submit your store for listing. We will research the store and happily add it to our listing if it meets the above requirements.